How to get started - No obligation quote
Planning your project is really important and a little bit of research and preparation will go a long way to help you get the best outcome. Here are some tips to help you deliver a successful decorative concrete project:
Research & learn
- Consider your environment and needs to help select the right application, style and colours for you.
- Look around your area, if you like someone’s driveway, consider asking them about the contractor and the finish.
Ready to go
- Call or email several contractors in your area. Note response times. Contact your local Parchem Trade Store or Sales office for a list of contractors in your area. Ph: 1300 737 787
Get written estimates
- Consider timeliness and thoroughness of quotes. Discuss any special situations or requirements about you project.
Compare “apples to apples”
- Verify application procedures. Start dates and job duration. Verify all inclusions or omissions.
- Check references, licensing and insurance.
Sign the contract
- No verbal agreements. Include payment schedule. Double check patterns and colours.
Pay on time
- Per the agreed payment schedule.