Reinforced bituminous sealing tape for pre-cast concrete.
Previously known as Conwrap HD.
Proofex S is an externally applied tape of various widths, for sealing joints in pre-cast elements such as box culverts. Proofex S is normally used in conjunction with internally placed Conseal CS231 sealing strip.
- Sticks and bonds rapidly and permanently to clean, dry surfaces
- Fast and simple application
- No special tools, heating or drying required
- Flexible, long lasting, self-sealing to minor substrate blemishes
- Can help prevent mould by sealing out moisture
- High puncture resistance and joint water pressure resistance
- Low water vapour transmission
- Withstands hot asphalt overlays on roadways and car parks
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheets
Privacy Collection Statement
Concrete Plus Limited (NZBN 9429033691282) ("Concrete Plus") is a is a wholly owned subsidiary of DuluxGroup Limited. The terms "we", "us", "our" refer to the company and any of our affiliated companies.Your privacy is important to us: Concrete Plus will use the information you submit and may disclose it to third parties to respond to your enquiry. Concrete Plus (and its marketing and communications agencies on its behalf) may also use your name and contact details to send you information for these purposes. Concrete Plus may disclose the information to contractors, market research organisations, marketing and communications agencies and related bodies corporate for this purpose. If you do not provide the personal information requested, we will not be able to fulfil your request. We may also exchange your personal information with other related companies and our service providers, such as delivery companies and technology providers.
If you have any questions regarding the way Concrete Plus handles your personal information or wish to seek access to, or correct, personal information we hold about you, please contact our Privacy Officer via email@example.com or call +613 9263 5678.