Concrete Plus provides comprehensive specification services for Concrete Durability, Decorative Concrete, Flooring, Jointing Systems & Waterstops, and Waterproofing.
We provide our specification services to Architects, Engineers, New Residential Builders, Landscape Architects and Specifiers throughout the design and documentation stages. Concrete Plus can provide ongoing support to the completion of your project through our national network of Trade Stores and field sales team.
- Product / Application Selection
- Product Documentation:
- Technical Data Sheets, SDS
- Specification Clauses
- Method Statements
- Detail drawings (CAD, PDF)
- Test data (e.g. slip, VOC, fire...)
- Product Samples
- Specification Clause: writing & review
- Continuing Professional Development seminars
- Contractor Referral
- Advice on Green Star requirements & documentation
For details on your local Concrete Plus Specification Team, including contact details, or to organise meetings and CPD seminars click here.
Take advantage of our Help Line freecall number for architects and specifiers...
Phone 0508 FOSROC (0508 367 762)
Decorative Concrete & New Housing
We also offer a range of Specification Services for Decorative Concrete & New Housing